Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Needless Injection Offered By ESI Medical

Tuesday, December 14
NEEDLE-FREE FLU VACCINATIONS
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Monmouth Mall
180 Hwy 35 Eatontown
In the Food Court
Info: 732-292-0101
ESI Medical will be offering needle-free flu shots for $9.99
If you've passed on flu vaccinations because you're
afraid of needles, or your child is terrified of needles, this is your opportunity.
A portion of the proceeds of this event will benefit Sylvia's Children,
a 501(c)3 that supports children in Uganda.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all on how I got my loan from a very good and honest loan company registered in the USA, as I was applying as a start-up loan it took me several documents to meet up with their conditions but God Willing I got through and it was smooth to work with as an entrepreneur.
    Contact Whatsapp : +18632310632 / pedroloanss@gmail.com for all kinds of financial assistance such as loans and investment facility.

    ReplyDelete